PPS East launches ‘Re-Fresh’
PPS will launch its new range of Re-Fresh fish boxes in Brussels
At next week’s Seafood Global Expo in Brussels, PPS East Limited will launch its new range of Re-Fresh fish boxes, which have been specifically designed and manufactured to meet the industry’s need for smaller volume reusable packaging.
These fish boxes can be used to send seafood to retailers for fish counter sales, to food service businesses for hotel and restaurant deliveries and also for transporting fish by road, sea and air from around Europe to be processed.
The Re-Fresh boxes are now available in 3kg and 6kg volumes and feature new re-sealable leak-proof type lids for each box (patent pending design). The lids have a tight seal to prevent liquid leakage, but can be easily removed when opening. The boxes can be nested together when empty and stacked when full.
PPS says that the Re-Fresh boxes are a world first in the fact that they can be resealed, so work as a leak-proof box for up to 10 years, and then can be recycled after use.
The fish boxes can either be purchased or rented, depending on the customer and the particular supply chain. PPS can also provide box delivery, collection and hygienic washing services too, and will manage the boxes on the company’s online tracking system, Enable™ to prevent losses and increase traceability.
PPS will be exhibiting at SEG on the English stand, Hall 11 Stand 2601.
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- PPS acquires GW Containers
- PPS East wins new crate pooling contract with Levenstond Seafood
- PPS focussed on Cool Blue customers
- Young’s and PPS – a mutually beneficial partnership
- CEFAS trial simulates discard ban
- PPS opens new site
- PPS announces acquisition of TFA Box Company
- PPS launches new ‘Easy-Clean’ fish box
- PPS appoints Icelandic Agent to support expansion
- PPS East achieves BRC accreditation
- PPS East showcases new box designs
- New PPS pallets flying high
- PPS crates get Five Star approval
- PPS East introduces fish box management system
- PPS fish box sales soar
- Young’s Seafood renews deal with PPS East
- Funding boosts fish box development
- PPS East signs three year contract
- PPS East launches ‘Re-Fresh’