New range of commercial liferafts launched
Ocean Safety is launching a brand new range of liferafts
Ocean Safety is launching a brand new range of liferafts, specifically designed for the demanding and diverse requirements of the commercial maritime sector.
“We have been fulfilling complex servicing schedules of liferafts and escape systems for some of the largest ship operations in the UK,” comments Ocean Safety’s Charlie Mill, “so we are very experienced in all aspects of the commercial sector.
The Ocean SOLAS range offers a series of liferafts from 6-man to 130-man, ranging from Throw Over and Davit to ORL (Open Reversible Liferafts). All are available with various emergency pack options to suit specific requirements. The Flat Pack version is designed around the successful small compact military range which Ocean Safety has been supplying for the past 10 years.
“Our industry knowledge and expertise, coupled with our successful trials, have given us a strong platform on which to develop our commercial liferaft range and further improve our design”, said Mr Mill. “From commercial shipping to offshore and inshore operations, we guarantee a solution that will suit our clients’ needs.”
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- Ocean Safety introduces the 3Si Guardian range
- Safety companies merge
- Lifejackets due for servicing
- English and Welsh fishermen to receive PFDs
- Second batch of lifejackets delivered
- New lifejacket combo to debut at Seawork
- More PFDs to English and Welsh fishermen
- New range of commercial liferafts launched
- New liferaft hire facility opens
- Ocean Safety designs new lifejacket