Fisheries development to receive US$91m support
Fish is a key part of the Mozambique diet. Credit: Steve Evans from Citizen of the World/CC BY 2.0
Sustainable fisheries development along the East Africa coast and in the South West Indian Ocean (SWIO) region is to receive World Bank financial support, following recent approval of a US$91 million fisheries loan and grant package aimed at improving regional cooperation and management of near shore and deep sea marine resources.
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- Global commitment to ocean health
- Two thirds of fish to come from aquaculture by 2030
- Fisheries to benefit from World Bank grants
- Big plans for Oman’s fisheries sector
- WFC lands sixth keynote speaker
- Is the World Bank among the prophets?
- West African countries to boost sustainable fisheries
- Fisheries development to receive US$91m support