DSI confirms buyout
Thomas Møller (pictured right): "Partnering with Procuritas will help us launch our ambitious plan for organic growth"
Denmark-based Dybvad Stål Industri (DSI) has sold the majority of its company shares to Danish private equity house Procuritas in an investment deal.
DSI’s senior team will continue to manage the plate freezer business and remain minority shareholders.
CEO of DSI, Thomas Møller, said: “Partnering with Procuritas will help us launch our ambitious plan for organic growth, product innovation and customer service as well as strengthening the organisation.
“We are not looking to change a working concept, but with our new partner we can reach new markets and extend the knowledge of the DSI brand globally.”
Oskar Lindhom, director at Procuritas, stated: “This is the type of company and investment that Procuritas has specialized in over the years. We are honored and enthusiatic to partner up with the team at DSI and support them in their future success.”
Thomas Therén, partner at Procuritas, added: “The highly automated production plant and quality processes leave little room for error. Relentless focus has enabled DSI to be widely regarded as the most reliable and trusted brand in the industry.”
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- DSI confirms buyout
- Automatic vertical plate freezer a great success
- Plate freezer prices down 3-5%
- Orders flow in for DSI
- Overflowing plates for DSI
- DSI records strong 2010 and looks to new markets
- DSI to supply plate freezers to Brazil
- Success for DSI
- Growing demand for high quality plate freezers
- Plate freezers for new Norwegian trawlers
- Focusing on reliability
- DSI launches new continuous freezer
- Automation brings benefits
- First vessel to install DSI automatic freezer
- Success for horizontal freezer
- Demand for automation increases
- Stand-alone units from DSI
- Duplex freezers for Ocean Prawns
- New compact CO2 refrigeration system
- New welding robot for bigger freezers
- New plate uses 25-50% less refrigerants