| Mercator Media | Fareham | Full Time - Permanent |
Interested in the maritime industry? Mercator Media has an exciting new challenge for individuals like you! We are looking for a full time Account Manager/Sales Executive to join our team on-site at our modern office on the South coast in Fareham, along the M27.
POSITION: Sales Executive
LOCATION: Fareham, Hampshire
SALARY: £25200 - £28,000 basic with OTE £60’000 (uncapped)
AVERAGE WEEKLY HOURS: Full-time
Mercator Media is a B2B media company specialising in the maritime industries. We create communities and deliver content in-print, in-person and online through our magazines and international events.
What we have to offer:
- £25200 - £28,000 basic with OTE £60’000 (uncapped))
- 6.6 weeks annual leave with Christmas close down
- Christmas incentive of up to 5 days additional paid leave
- Company away days
- Incentive schemes
- Workplace pension
- Additional holiday purchase
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eyecare Plan
- Death in service insurance of 3 x annual salary
- Mental, physical and finance wellbeing support
- Employee discount cards
Does this sound like you?
- Strong organisational skills to track client opportunity, relationship management and sales pipeline management.
- Effective communication with ability to converse with a variety of people at varying levels of seniority.
- A positive, can-do attitude with willingness and ability to deliver both personal and team goals.
- A proficient user of Microsoft Office applications.
What will your job entail?
- Advertising, events & sponsorship sales across multimedia channels and platforms.
- Effective client relationship & account management.
- Identify new revenue opportunities.
- Regular contact with all prospective, previous, and existing customers via outbound calls.
- Achievement of targets, KPI’s and business goals.
- Provide consultative solutions from our portfolio of products to our established UK and European client groups.
- Work to deadlines across multiple projects simultaneously.
Mercator Media is a family-friendly, equal opportunity employer. We heavily invest in staff development, training, and growth within the company, and we pride ourselves on recognising and rewarding talent. You will be part of our ongoing training and mentoring programme to ensure success, including regular team meetings and 121s that allow staff to discuss current projects and progress within their role.
We have inspiring teams across the office, working with a positive work ethic in a fun, relaxed environment. Joining the sales team, you’ll have your own clientele that you get to build and maintain relationships with. There’s many opportunities within Mercator Media, including international travel, face to face networking opportunities and monthly sales awards, like sales person of the month winning time off or voucher of monetary value and you’ll also be a part of the weekly raffle. We also have dress down Fridays with a quiz to end the working week.
We’d love to hear from you! Send your CV to our HR manager Michelle Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org.