The call for papers for the 3rd edition of Fish Waste for Profit closes in just 2 days! Represent your company on stage at this unique event dedicated to waste reutilisation in fish processing.
Fish Waste for Profit will take place over one and a half days from 10-11 April 2019, culminating with a technical visit during the afternoon of day two, where participants will have the opportunity to see first-hand what they have learnt from the expert speakers’ presentations.
This year’s conference will highlight the ways to maximise the return on investment (ROI) from seafood products by utilising and converting processing by-products and discarding a minimal amount, the programme will feature case studies from an international cohort of industry leading speakers.
The call for papers for the 2019 Conference closes on Friday 11 January 2019 so don’t delay! Companies, organisations and individuals are invited to put forward papers in the following categories:
- Processing – techniques and equipment
- Utilisation of discarded parts from wild catch vs aquaculture
- Prospects for re-utilisation of shellfish and crustacean by-products
- Opportunities in the Icelandic and European market
- Opportunities in the North American market
- Production of fish oils, enzymes, dietary supplements
- Leather, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals
- Investment and financing – private and public
Abstracts using case and 'real life' studies are the most engaging for our audience and therefore will be given precedence.
Abstracts should be sent, with a biography of the speaker, headshot photo and logo, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th January 2019 at the latest.
For further information about speaking, sponsoring or attending as a delegate, contact the Events team on +44 1329 825335.