Running alongside the exhibition is the new, IceFish Conference – ‘Fish Waste for Profit’. This is the first conference organised by the Icelandic Fisheries Exhibition events team and is a must for anyone looking to maximise their revenue from fish and fish waste.
Why book this conference?
- Companies and industry experts already utilising fish waste to maximise their profit will be sharing their knowledge of the industry.
- The conference will run all day and includes conference papers, refreshments, lunch, entry to the exhibition and invite to the Awards Ceremony.
- Ten sessions during the conference includes: Utilisation of by-raw material: endless possibilities? Biotechnology/Bioactivity – Producing marketable products, high quality fish oil and protein products, current and future developments in food processing equipment.
- Only £150 or €190 or ISK29,250 for the day.
- The opportunity to network with like-minded individuals who work in the fishing industry both in Iceland and internationally.
Book your place by visiting the IceFish delegate booking page.