Hosts, Ministry of Industries and Innovation and the City of Kópavogur, will be present to announce the winners of the awards at the Awards Ceremony on the opening night of the Icelandic Fisheries Exhibition on 25 September 2014.
How to enter
If your company has launched a product in the last three years that has made a significant contribution to the fishing industry, or if you are a fisherman that uses such a product, then please nominate that product to us by completing and returning the entry form below.
The awards are divided into two main categories: Icelandic companies and non-Icelandic companies. The full list of awards available are listed below; these will be judged by a panel of cross-sector industry experts, selected by Carly Wills, Editor of World Fishing and Aquaculture.
Icelandic companies wishing to enter should contact Gudjon Einarsson, Editor of Fiskifrettir on +354 569 6625 or by email to email@example.com.
Please ensure that your completed entry form is submitted by 1 July 2014, and if you have any questions, please contact Carly Wills on either Tel: +44 1329 825335 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The entry form can be downloaded HERE.
Icelandic Fisheries Awards Categories 2014
- Best New Product launched at show
- Best individual stand up to 50m2
- Best individual stand over 50m2
- Best national, regional or group stand
- Outstanding Icelandic Skipper
- Outstanding Icelandic Fleet
- Outstanding Icelandic Processor
- Outstanding Achievement within the Icelandic Fishing Industry
- Outstanding Icelandic Supplier Catching (small companies)
- Outstanding International Supplier Catching (small companies)
- Outstanding Icelandic Supplier Catching (large companies)
- Outstanding International Supplier Catching (large companies)
- Outstanding Icelandic Supplier Processing (small companies)
- Outstanding International Supplier Processing (small companies)
- Outstanding Icelandic Supplier Processing (large companies)
- Outstanding International Supplier Processing (large companies)
Overall outstanding supplier 2014
Overall outstanding supplier selected from the winners of the above supplier awards
If you would like to sponsor the Icelandic Fisheries Exhibition and Awards 2014, please contact Jo Miller on +44 1329 825335or email email@example.com.