New international exhibitors include:
- Weihai DandS Co Ltd, China, suppliers of marine equipment including fishing nets and gears
- Teco Electronics AS, Norway, specialist suppliers of competence-based technical services to the maritime industry
- Hiller GmbH, Germany, suppliers of decanter centrifuges for solid/liquid separation that will be marketed to the fish processing industry
- Spurs Marine Manufacturing Inc, USA, suppliers of line and net cutter systems. The systems are designed to protect vessels from costly propeller entanglements
- Yoke Industrial Corporation, Taiwan, worldwide manufacturers of safe lifting components
- Toptuxedo, Portugal, producers of clothing designed specifically for the fishing industry
- Hat-San Shipyard, based in Istanbul, Turkey with a worldwide client base
- Maritime Montering, Norwegian based supplier of marinte and offshore accommodation systems
- PTS Ltd, Polish shipyard specialising in repairs and spare parts for commercial vessels
The 2011 exhibition saw 13,547 attendees from 52 countries, an increase of 8% on the 2008 exhibition.
The exhibition is now sold out and a waiting list for space has now been created. If you would like to exhibit, please contact Jo Miller on +44 1329 825335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.