Pinbone remover gets better
After proven success on the market for five years, the Exos two wheel pinbone removers are up for a change.
The new Exos-221 family is lighter, cheaper and more ergonomic than its predecessor.
Combined with hygienic design and materials these machines will make for convenient handling and cleaning.
A version for every need
Covering all processing situations, Exos offers the 221 model in three different versions:
- Exos-221E – the basic machine to be used where no water is available. It can be delivered in both right hand and left hand versions.
- Exos-221R – for right-hand use. It features a built-in cleaning device for rinsing the wheel and bone guide.
- Exos-221L – for left-hand use. Also featuring a built-in cleaning device for rinsing the wheel and bone guide.
Same efficiency at a lower price
Exos says that by asking its customers what they considered the most important issues for hand-held pinboners, the Exos-221 family was defined with a number of new features:
- Adjustable speed for optimal efficiency
- Weight decreased by 10%
- Attractive price – almost 20% cheaper than Exos-220
- Increased water flow (221R and 221L)
- Easy cleaning – no tools needed for disassembly
- Hygienic – smooth design with no pockets
- Ergonomic handle – built-in electric motor makes for warm and cosy operation
EXOS-221 is suitable for char, chinook, coho, great silver smelt, haddock, hake, herring, mackerel, perch, pike, rainbow trout, saithe, salmon, sea trout, sockeye salmon and whitefish.
The new range was launched in September.
LATEST PRESS RELEASES
Tersan Shipyard Inc. (Tersan Tersanecilik Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S.) announces the contract of their 100th New Building Vessel
Tersan Shipyard Inc. (Tersan Tersanecilik Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S.) announces the contract of their 10... Read more
Fibras Industriales S.A., commercially known as FISA has taken another leap in its international gro... Read more
Thordon Bearings has successfully completed the commissioning of a set of water-lubricated SXL prope... Read more
This clever infographic shows why maritime companies should now start smart with their data for exam... Read more
“We congratulate Proteum on the contracted sales of nine OXE Diesel 150 to Flugga Boats. The combina... Read more
Shipbuilding Asia and Macduff Ship Design are pleased to announce the completion and handover of a n... Read more