Media Sales Brand Manager
Mercator Media Ltd
Media Sales Brand Manager
£24k - £27k basic DOE. OTE £40K+
We are looking for a talented, experienced media advertising sales person to join our award winning B2B media company with an immediate start available. Mercator Media produces leading specialist magazines, exhibitions, conferences and websites, predominantly serving the commercial marine sector with pan-European and international audiences.
Our clients range from large international equipment manufacturers and suppliers, media agencies through to family-run vessel operators. The company is in an exciting growth stage, launching new events in the USA and East Asia plus a range of new digital services. With multiple brands, websites and events, this is a unique opportunity for a results driven and dynamic Media Sales person to manage one of our leading Brands and to join a great B2B media company.
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a major role within the company, which would suit someone with extensive experience of working within Media and Advertising sales and where progression, career development and high earnings are available.
The successful applicant will need to be self-motivated, flexible, and driven, with good communication, IT, and organisational skills. With a portfolio of sales targets & KPI’s to achieve, the Brand manager must be able to show initiative and work collaboratively with their Editor to ensure their brand succeeds. It is essential that they are an enthusiastic team player and be prepared to go the extra mile to ensure success.
- Using effective planning & client relationship development to meet and exceed Print & Digital targets & KPI’s.
- Brand & advertisement production, page planning, copy writing and design, partnerships.
- Identify new revenue opportunities as well as effective account management.
- Attending events to represent the brand, to network and create new client opportunities.
- Maintaining regular contact with all prospective, previous and existing customers via outbound calls, ensuring their marketing needs are identified through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods.
- The role will be office based and does require some overseas travel.
Skills & Attributes:
- Effective sales techniques and skills demonstrated by a successful track record of exceeding targets and goals in successful B2B sales.
- Have strong organisational skills to track client opportunity, relationship management and sales pipeline management.
- Effective communicator, able to converse with a variety of people at varying levels of seniority.
- A positive, can do attitude with a willingness and ability to deliver to both personal and team goals.
- Commercially astute you will be keen to join a company in which the delivery of corporate objectives in a team environment is both recognised and remunerated.
- A proficient user of Microsoft Office applications.
BENEFITS: Free parking, company away days, incentive schemes, work place pension, death in service Insurance, additional holiday purchase and much more.
Mercator Media Ltd is a family-friendly, equal opportunity employer, based in modern open offices just off the M27 in Fareham, Hampshire. Established in 1989, the company has over 55 employees. Mercator prides itself on recognising and rewarding talent. Our “people” are our greatest asset and we heavily invest in staff development, training and growth within the organisation.
Deadline to express your interest in this role is Friday 28th June 2019. To apply, send CV, with covering email outlining your experience and why you feel this would be an appropriate role for you to Syreeta Boulton at email@example.com.
Applications are invited to apply for the position of ‘Seawater Assistant’ based at our farms in Ard... Read more
We are seeking a committed, enthusiastic person with the necessary technical skills to join our busy... Read more
Clean Seas Seafood Limited is a leading Australian Aquaculture company listed on the Australian Stoc... Read more
We are looking for a talented, experienced media advertising sales person to join our award winning ... Read more