The Scottish Salmon Compan
£28,840 a year
Why work with us?
- £150 million turnover
- 500 + staff (continually growing)
- We sell to over 26 countries around the world
- A pioneer in Aquaculture
- Industry leading training and development framework
- Sustainability is at the core of all our activities
The Scottish Salmon Company produces Scotland’s Finest Sea Loch Fresh Salmon with Pride and Passion.
With our head office in Scotland’s capital, Edinburgh, we breed, rear and process superior salmon exclusively in the pristine waters of the Scottish Western Highlands and Islands. Our customers appreciate our product quality, service excellence and provenance guarantee. We are also the proud recipients of multiple industry awards recognizing our commitment to Scotland, our industry and staff.
We are always looking for ambitious and motivated individuals to join our passionate team so if you want to test yourself in a challenging workplace, look no further…
An opportunity, with an immediate start date available, has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join the team in our processing plant in Marybank. Applicants will have a mechanical background with experience of electro-and mechanical repair maintenance including Fit and Turn and TIG. Individuals must have a hands-on approach and aim to make a positive contribution to the continued success of the team by reducing downtime due to mechanical issues.
- Experience in a food processing environment and knowledge of food hygiene protocols would be useful but not essential as training will be given.
- Ideally, you will have worked in a similar role where you have proven experience of immediate and planned maintenance/repair of plant and machinery including mechanical handling equipment.
Working Monday to Friday, including participation in the departments on call system covering weekends, a current full driving licence is also essential for this position.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Market leading pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail discount scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Relocation support
- Long Service Awards
We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join our award winning B2B media company. Merc... Read more
Versatile Driver labourer required to work in a busy fish farm. Read more
There is currently one permanent, full time vacancy. Further appointments may be made from this comp... Read more
Nottingham Seafoods is a family run company, spanning over three generations, with over 80 years com... Read more
Ace Aquatec is a fast-growing Scottish company that develops new technologies designed to accelerate... Read more