The Scottish Salmon Company
£22,000 - £24,000 a year
Why work with us? * £150 million turnover * 650 + staff (continually growing) * We sell to over 26 countries around the world * We are an internationally recognised pioneer in Aquaculture * Industry leading training and development framework * Sustainability is at the core of all our activities
The Scottish Salmon Company produces Scotland’s Finest Sea Loch Fresh Salmon with Pride and Passion. With our head office in Scotland’s capital, Edinburgh, we breed, rear and process superior salmon exclusively in the pristine waters of the Scottish Western Highlands and Islands. Our customers appreciate our product quality, service excellence and provenance guarantee. We are also the proud recipients of multiple industry awards recognizing our commitment to Scotland, our industry and staff.
We are always looking for ambitious and motivated individuals to join our passionate team so if you want to test yourself in a challenging workplace, look no further…
Due to significant growth within the company we are looking to recruit a Fleet Controller to support the Head of H&S to ensure that driver safety is improved.
- Manage the ordering of new or renewal hire vehicles and mini-hires in line with company policy.
- Ensure vehicles are serviced and MOT’s are carried out within relevant deadlines
- Analyse mileage and usage to ensure vehicles used as per agreed terms (pooled and individual vehicles) and that the fleet held meets business requirements. Suggest improvements to management to minimise cost.
- Ensure that the driver database is maintained and up to date with all eligible drivers
- Ensure all legal requirements are adhered to including driver health & safety and road safety requirements, liaising with Health & Safety where required on changes to legislation.
- Update the AA Drivetech database for all driver changes (starters, leavers etc) - ensuring that they have access to the system. Update and maintain the telematics database and fleet records for all vehicles, ensuring vehicle inspections are being carried out
- First point of contact for external vehicle service providers and for fleet issues for employees
- Ensure that all actions raised during vessel inspections are closed out by the Nominated Manager, and provide a monthly report showing progress.
- Provide regular reports analysing fuel spend, identifying any large or unusual items for follow up. Consider and make a proposal to management on where savings can be made
- Strong organisation and administration skills
- Experience of implementing a company-wide process change
- Ability to build and maintain strong relations with employees and senior managers
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritise own workload
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word
In return we offer:
- Incentive Scheme
- Critical Illness Cover
- Market leading pension scheme
- Retail discount scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Relocation support
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
- accounting: 2 years (Preferred)
Flexible Working Options Available:
- Not offered
Why work with us? * £150 million turnover * 650 + staff (continually growing) * We sell to over 26 c... Read more
Nor-sea Foods Ltd is part of a fast-growing group of companies, including International Fish Canners... Read more
Throughout the world fisheries are using good management practices to safeguard jobs, secure fish st... Read more
Why work with us? * £150 million turnover * 500 + staff (continually growing) * We sell to over 26 c... Read more