Mercator Media, Fareham, Full-time Permanent.
POSITION: Media Sales Executive
LOCATION: Fareham, Hampshire
SALARY: £24k - £25.5k basic DOE. OTE £40K+
AVERAGE WEEKLY HOURS: 37.5
BENEFITS: 6.6 weeks annual leave, Christmas close down, free parking, company away days, incentive schemes, workplace pension, death in service Insurance, additional holiday purchase, cycle to work scheme, eyecare plan and much more.
We are looking for a talented, experienced sales professional to join our award winning B2B media company. This is a full-time office-based role in Fareham, with some occasional European travel. You will be part of our ongoing training and mentoring programme to ensure you have the skills for success.
Mercator Media produces leading specialist magazines, exhibitions, conferences, and websites, predominantly serving the commercial marine sector with pan-European and international audiences.
The company is in an exciting growth stage, launching new virtual events plus a range of new digital services, communities, and subscriptions service. With multiple brands, websites, and events, this is a unique opportunity for a results driven and dynamic sales professional to join a great B2B media company.
The successful applicant will need to be self-motivated, flexible, and driven, with good communication, IT, and organisational skills. With a portfolio of sales targets & KPI’s to achieve, the sales executive must be able to show initiative and work collaboratively with their Editor to ensure their brand succeeds.
- Advertising, events & sponsorship sales across multimedia channels and platforms.
- Effective client relationship & account management.
- Identify new revenue opportunities.
- Regular contact with all prospective, previous, and existing customers via outbound calls.
- Achievement of targets, KPI’s and business goals.
- Provide consultative solutions from our portfolio of products to our established multinational client groups.
- Work to deadlines across multiple projects simultaneously.
Skills & Attributes:
- Effective sales techniques and skills demonstrated by a successful track record of exceeding targets and goals in successful B2B sales.
- Have strong organisational skills to track client opportunity, relationship management and sales pipeline management.
- Effective communicator, able to converse with a variety of people at varying levels of seniority.
- A positive, can do attitude with willingness and ability to deliver both personal and team goals.
- Commercially astute you will be keen to join a company in which the delivery of corporate objectives in a team environment is both recognised and remunerated.
- A proficient user of Microsoft Office applications.
Mercator Media Ltd is a family-friendly, equal opportunity employer, based in modern open offices just off the M27 in Fareham, Hampshire. Established in 1989, the company has 50 employees. Mercator prides itself on recognising and rewarding talent. Our “people” are our greatest asset, and we heavily invest in staff development, training, and growth within the organisation.
The role would suit a sales executive, account manager, sales manager, business development executive.
To Apply, send your CV, with covering email to Michelle Brooks, HR Manager at email@example.com.