Millennium Marine delivers new crabber
Millennium Marine delivered crabber Pacific Rival to Chad Dahlberg from Half Moon Bay, California
Millennium Marine has recently delivered crabber Pacific Rival to Chad Dahlberg from Half Moon Bay, California.
Pacific Rival measures 43' x 18' and holds 23,000 lbs of Dungeness Crab in her below deck live wells. The holds are flooded by three 2'' hydraulic driven pacer pumps.
The hydraulic system is run by a Parker variable displacement pump that runs the Pacer Pumps, a 19'' crab block and rope coiler provided by Warren Junes of Astoria Oregon, and an anchor winch provided by Kinematics Marine of Seattle Washington.
The work deck measures 25' long and will stack 210 crab pots at only six pots high.
The mould measures 52' x 16' but Millennium Marine’s Cory Guimond says the company will make modifications to meet specific licence limitations.
Powered by a 510-hp C9 CAT engine, top speed is about 14 knots which Guimond says is quite slow for this particular hull, but the client is happy with the speed and will most often cruise about eight knots while fishing. Fuel is held in two 300-gallon fuel tanks.
The vessel is equipped with a Raymarine G-Series navigation system with two large screens displaying the radar, chart plotter, depth sounder and video of the engine room, and work station.
The freestanding mast is a West Coast concept designed and manufactured at the builders yard. It supports five 1000W and two 400W HPS Aqua signal lights provided by Harris Electric from Seattle Washington.
The generator is a 16KW Cummins Onan.
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- Sister for successful Argentine trawler
- Millennium Marine delivers new crabber
- World’s largest farm fish boat
- New agent for Trefjar
- WaterMota and Morrison report promising start to the new year
- 'Deadliest Catch' crabber gets a refurb
- Cummins in Hong Kong: keeping up the quality
- Research vessel BIOS 2
- Cummins QSK60 HPI certified to IMO Tier II
- Seigla delivers Heidi to Norway
- Cummins' new QSK50
- Royal Star: New era same reliability
- Cummins introduces QSK60 Tier 2 marine engine
- Macduff Shipyards completes Rebecca
- More Cummins engines for Argentina
- EPA Tier 2 Engine for EPA Vessel
- New trawler for argentine owner
- Freezer barge contract for P.S.P. Marine
- Alfa's new integral system
- Trawling for scrap metal
- Designing to the limit
- Cummins engines for Chinese patrol vessel
- Cummins names new commercial marine general manager
- Integrated processing plant for pelagic harvests
- Tuna longliners for Fiji
- New ‘Afognak Strait’ longliner for Alaska
- Cummins engine for ‘Patriot’
- Cummins engines Tier 3 certified
- Jemison scalloper to be launched this year
- Repower for ‘Deadliest Catch’ vessel
- Longliner/pot boat prepares for sea trials
- Cummins Power for Peruvian purse seiner
- Cerulean ready to fish
- SAPMER’s seventh advanced tuna seiner
- New Cummins appointment
- More boats but crew shortages in Thailand
- Seeking more volume
- Owner satisfied with vessel’s performance
- ‘Miss Berdie’ increases capacity
- Cummins launches QSK50
- New trawler for Argentine family