Dual beam stabilised sonar for more effective fishing
Wesmar's new powerful dual stabilised beam sonar, the HD860
A new sonar technology being trialled by vessels in the Americas promises to make fishing more cost effective.
Wesmar’s new powerful dual stabilised beam sonar, the HD860, enables operators to run the transducer in two different modes.
A narrow beam searches long range in searchlight fashion, while a wide beam can be used to bottom type the sea floor ahead.
The HD860 is just one of the money-making pieces of gear for vessel owners that Wesmar will have on display at Seattle Pacific Marine Expo taking place from 16 to 18 November at the CenturyLink Field Event Center.
Fishermen will also be able to view the company’s trawl sonar and powerful stainless-steel counter rotating dual prop bow thrusters.
A local Seattle company, Wesmar brings more than five decades of marine design and manufacturing experience to the sector.
Visit Wesmar at Booth 933
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- Dual beam stabilised sonar for more effective fishing
- Technical report: Fishing with a level indicator
- WESMAR’s new digital stabilizers
- Wesmar expands distribution in Australia
- Wesmar showcases its largest bow thruster
- WESMAR sonar for BC fishing vessel
- WESMAR bids for sonar market
- WESMAR Europe: A partnership of vision
- WESMAR introduces the new HD825 sonar
- Wesmar trawl increases Vladivostok catch by 70%
- HD825 sonar goes to Pacific Marine Expo
- WESMAR introduces precision beam stabilisation
- WESMAR introduces new catch sensors
- New TCS385 trawl sonar from WESMAR
- WESMAR sonar finds renewed fish stocks
- Top albacore boat credits WESMAR sonar
- WESMAR bow thruster to enhance fish assessments mission
- New BioLight on display at IceFish
- WESMAR forms E-Bait Division